Today is the animal’s sports carnival.
The rabbits (Jenny) are going to chase each other around the course.
Be smart with the Go Go cards and move Jenny forward.
Catch the Jenny in front of you to win!
• For 4 players: All cards are used.
• For 3 players: Remove the Duck cards.
• For 2 players: Remove the Duck and Hyena cards.
Place 1 of each dobutsu no oshiri cards in the center face down and well shuffled.
Arrange all remaining cards (2 of each dobutsu no oshiri cards) face up, in a circle around Go Go cards. (in random order)
(1) Decide order by rock, scissors, paper. The losing player chooses their rabbit token and places it on the running course (on a card) anywhere they choose.
(2) Remaining players choose their tokens and place on the running course. (see diagram)
The card the player must advance to is determined by the card the player is currently on.
• If that card matches the card the player must advance to the player advances to that card.
• If there is no match the player remains at the current position.
• The Go Go card is then returned face down to its original position.
• The same card may be turned over multiple times and the game will continue as normal.
If the Comon-chan card is turned over, all Go Go cards are reshuffled and the player must go back one space.
Overtake the token in front of you and win!
Game design: Banana Moon Studio Sapporo
Creative director: MAEDA Hiroshi
Graphic designer: ISHIJIMA Haruna
Planner / Production manager: MAEDA Kumiko
Planner / Graphic designer: YOSHIDA Kinuka
YouTube video: Kitakoshi channel “Let’s play go go Jenny”, July 21, 2021 (in Japanese)
Magazine article: Board game free magazine “Play with your kids! Board games”, April 10, 2021 (in Japanese)